Saturday, May 05, 2012

Youtube Saturday 5th of May 2012

There's quite a list, but don't give up if you didn't like the first 3, there's more and I bet something you like.


Surinder Rattan ft Joga, Metz and Trix - Has has (with a slight edit from me)
That is, there are 2 places in the original where there was some kind of beeping which I didn't like so I cut it out. Kinda forgot to post it here (it's been up since the 13th of April).


Fresku - Hedde druk sop
One of these video's you just have to watch..
Hedde druk sop translates from a Dutch dialect to  'did you use drugs',
which makes sence since it's ...bizar. I'd say PG16 .


Gusttavo Lima - Balada
It's been out since june last year, but it hasn't hit overhere, but it will.


Childish Gambino - Heartbeat
aka Troy (Community) aka Donald Glover
Oh and it sounds cool and has a pretty cool video.


Frames - Don't stay here
I could listen to this kind of music for hours without being bored.


Four Tet - Unspoken
4 years old already, but since I only recently heard anything of Four Tet it's worth posting.


Portugal. The Man ft Rza - All your light
It's a great track without Rza, but Rza adds a golden edge. Click fullscreen and enjoy.


Tenacious D - Rise of the fenix

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home