Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pic update

Well let's start off with the battle against Marines. I fought a Canadian who will sadly will leave today ..back to Canada. Good fight. A bad start positioning the best devastator sq did him in among other things. And that it was an Alpha Seek & Destroy didn't help much either. No infiltrate *pfew*. I made some major tactical errors too and held back my gaunts far from the 15" deployment, but IIRC we didn't measure minimum distances between sqs although I think it was alright (gaunts didn't hit on turn one so there was a fair distance).

WIP destruction!
As you can see..there was quite some fighting going on. Rhino's being threatened etc.

Don't miss the bear!
Well..as said before..wrong base coat but it won't be too much of a problem I hope. The black is done. Next up is maybe a wash..but I think I'll skip the wash on this one cuz you won't be able to see it.

Brainsssss!
Not the best of pics but it should do. I red inked the brains of the Thrope. 2 different skin base coats. The darker was wrong..but well It'll look just fine when it's done. Black is fine.

Dev gaunt!

Just needed to clicky my devgaunt. No highlighting just plain painting but it looks table top quality: no uglyness.


Mortal enemy!
Well this nasty guy is a WIP that I fear. It's only one flamer..but it can fly fast and burn fast.
Well that's quite the pic update if you ask me. I might upload the pics a little bit smaller next time. 800x600 might still be a bit big..and well it's photobucket, maybe I should look for a Pbase.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

MWUHAHAHAAA, I don't have to account for pic biggyness... I just dump all my pics on my lycos ftp ^^"

don't you just love them gs flames

24 January 2006 at 20:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsssk. yes you have..if you reach your 50mb max.

I could...link my piccy's from the SVOB server though. I think I've got more server space than you got on your lycos account. But oh wel..I'm not anywhere near the 25mb of Photobucket.

24 January 2006 at 21:27  
Blogger Erwin said...

lol, I'm at 4mb of my fitty

25 January 2006 at 16:07  
Blogger Erwin said...

EWA ga update ofzo

11 February 2006 at 15:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home