Saturday, June 11, 2011

Youtube saturday 11-6-2011

It's been a while, but I don't want my only update in a week to be a youtube saturday.
A strange mix of tracks, I hope there's something you like.

Royce da 5 9 - Second place

Recognizable as a DJ Premier production from the first second and Royce makes it even better. I'd say if Guru wasn't gone, it would've probably been a Gangstarr track. Proof that there's still great hiphop being made.

Graveyard - Unconfortably numb

Blues rock. Most of the cd Hisingen blues might be a bit louder, but if that isn't for you, check this one. It positively sounds as it was made in the times of classic rock.

When saints go machine - Fail forever (Nicolas Jaar remix)

Available for FREE HERE At the moment it's #12 in the list, but in a week it will shift down 5 places. Just hold your mouse over the shopping cart and then click on the 'Free!' button.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Katarina said...

How do u upload youtube clip?

20 June 2011 at 17:32  
Blogger Arjan said...

Thanks for visiting :)

@your question:
As in uploading your own video?
Basicly register and then a bit to the right of the searchbar there's a button 'upload'.
From there on out it should speak for itself. It takes a while before your vid can be viewed though, can be a couple of hours (don't remember..it's been a while).

21 June 2011 at 11:08  
Blogger Katarina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

21 June 2011 at 13:23  
Blogger Katarina said...

np, nice blog btw! :)
oh okey , thank you!!

21 June 2011 at 13:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I noe how did you manage to add the youtube video to your blog....really need to know....thanks for sharing with me if u dont mind....

3 July 2011 at 10:11  
Blogger Arjan said...

@ Betz
Thanks for visiting. Looking at your blog I saw you already figured out how to embed video's :)

You can resize by editing the width/hight. I normally make them just a bit smaller (3/4th).
If you've got any other questions, feel free to ask.

3 July 2011 at 18:51  
Blogger Arjan said...

@Katarina thanks :)

3 July 2011 at 18:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site....Neways,I've managed to embed the video but I dunno how to resize it...can u plz tell me stepwise how to do it....sorry if i'm bugging u a lot...But I really need to noe if u dont mind...Thanks a lot....

4 July 2011 at 06:12  
Blogger Arjan said...

No problem :)
Let's see if it works without embedding the video in my comment. So here goes.
You copy the embed code (like you already managed) which will feature a width and a height like this: width="560" height="349"

In this case it's 560 wide and 349 high. Say you want it smaller, just lower the number. To prevent the video looking strangely out of shape, you could for instance shrink it with 2/5s for both the width from 560 to 336 and the height from 349 to 209.

Your code will look like this (+ the rest of the iframe code): width="336" height="209"

It didn't want the complete Iframe code that you would normally see into a comment. If it's still unclear..just ask, but I'll think you'll manage by tinkering with it.

4 July 2011 at 13:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot....well,I am kinda new in the blogosphere group...thanks for being patient with me and teaching me...At last I got it by your help....thanks a million...hope in return I can help u as well...juz ask and I will try my best to help if possible...see u soon and happy blogging

4 July 2011 at 14:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home